Michelin House - Terrace
Commercial Bike Storage
Secure cycle racks in commercial premises have steadily increased in availability. As many as 37% of cycling trips are for commuting and business purposes, so storage is a necessary addition to any office building.
There are many storage options available on the market including:
- Bike Shelters & Enclosures
- Two-tier Bike Racks
- Bike Stands & Lockers
- BREEAM Cycle Storage
Responding to the needs of our clients we have secure bike storage facilities available in most of our offices. At Argyll we like to do our part in promoting a greener London. Our additional facilities such as showers and cycle racks allow people to be more active on their commute to the workplace. Giving the chance to help improve health and wellbeing, and even increase productivity.
Argyll Office Facilities
When choosing an Argyll office we want to ensure you get a premium experience with all the added extras needed to make sure your day runs smoothly. Whether you are hiring a private office or using one of our co working spaces you can be confident in finding the facilities you need.
Depending on location these include:
- Shower rooms with complimentary towels and soaps.
- Secure bike storage, allowing you to ride to work and store your bike safely with our covered, secure bike parking.
- Accessible car parking spaces close to our buildings (subject to availability).
- Kitchens with complimentary tea and Nespresso coffee.
- Fast and reliable WiFi connectivity for you and your guests.
- Outdoor spaces including gardens, roof terraces and balconies, offering quiet spaces when you want to step away from your desk.
- Meeting Rooms of all sizes. Ideal for team meets, conferences and events.
- Business Lounges where you can host informal meetings, hotdesk or co-work alongside other members.
Kensington & Chelsea Office Space
More About Kensington & Chelsea
The lively social scene of Kensington and Chelsea is right on the office's doorstep. From the moment you step out of Michelin House, you have an abundance of food choices. As well as high-street favourites like Wasabi and Carluccio’s, you can explore the artisanal delights of the Duke of York Square fine food market. Alternatively work up a sweat at PureGym, go for a run in Kensington Gardens or try a body transformation session at Barrecore.
Argyll is a collection of exceptional workspaces in central London’s most desirable locations. For over twenty years we’ve been driven by a desire to create the finest workspace experience for our customers. We combine iconic addresses, elegant architecture and design with professional and attentive service. Every detail is considered to ensure our customer’s days run effortlessly.