With over 100 meeting rooms in 35 locations across London, booking a meeting room with Argyll couldn’t be easier. Below, we’ve included some vital meeting room information to help you make the most of your business day.
Advantages of face-to-face meetings
Face-to-face meetings make focusing easier. They help keep your team on topic as well as building trust and personal relationships with clients.
With the way the world has had to adapt to a world where meeting in person became almost impossible, it’s easy to imagine that we would never go back to face-to-face meetings. But, face-to-face meetings are here to stay.
Meetings can be time heavy, but with the right organisation, face-to-face meetings are invaluable to almost every business.
Face-to-face meetings help us to build strong interpersonal relationships. We all know the difficulty that comes with trying to get to know someone over video calls. Conversations are more stunted, people talk over one another, you find yourself distracted by your own face. Face-to-face meetings don’t have any of that. This means it’s easier to get to know the person in front of you, to focus on what they’re saying, and build a strong relationship.
Traditional meetings also help to build trust. Having met someone face-to-face, rather than through the screen, a sense of trust is built up. This trust is important when working with someone. Body language and tone help to build trust, and these things are difficult to see via video calling.
Meetings can help to keep everyone focused. The distractions that come from sitting with your technology equipment can be an obstacle to focus and productivity. We all know the feeling of getting distracted by emails, or by articles which catch our eye at the edge of the page we are supposed to be looking at. Face-to-face meetings don’t have those distractions. This means goals can be communicated more clearly, and everyone leaves the meeting on the same page.
How to make meeting rooms more inviting
We believe meeting rooms should reflect the business that meets in them. Meeting rooms should be inviting, inspiring, and creative spaces. Here are some of the ways we make our meeting rooms more inviting;
- Smart tech including wireless charging, video conferencing and automatic window coverings are just a few ways we try and make your stay with us that little bit easier.
- Statement furniture pieces and professional room decoration provide an interesting, inviting collaborative space. Use of bright, stand out colours to brighten up meeting spaces and provide interesting atmospheres.
- Use of handy storage solutions. We keep our meeting rooms tidy and free from clutter making them more inviting. Messy meeting rooms send the wrong message to clients and don't help colleagues communicate effectively. A tidy environment helps keep people on topic.
- Flexible room layouts to help adapt meeting rooms from one form to another depending on what your business needs. This can help switch up meeting styles to be collaborative and multi-functional.
How much do meeting rooms cost?
The cost of a meeting room will depend on a variety of factors including its size, location and the duration of your meting.
Hiring meeting rooms is a great option if your usual office space isn’t big enough, or advanced enough to accommodate your needs. They’re also great if you usually work from home or somewhere other than an office. With lots of venue types, you’ll be sure to find what you’re looking for. The cost of meeting space hire varies depending on your requirements. We explore some of the cost factors below;
- Size - Of course, the size of meeting rooms affects the cost. The bigger the room, the more it will cost. This will also depend on the location and building though. Make sure the size of the room will be comfortable for the numbers you expect.
- Venue - The more prestigious or luxury the venue is the more it will cost. This will be important when trying to impress clients and set up a good base to pitch new ideas or impress stakeholders.
- Duration - Our meeting spaces can be booked from an hour, half day or full day
Argyll Meeting Rooms
At Argyll, our meeting rooms are the perfect place to host. Our effortlessly stylish London locations offer you a wide choice of rooms, so you can choose the perfect space for your needs. Get in touch to book a meeting room and we can help you find the meeting room you need.
All of our rooms have been adapted to comply with social distancing, so you can get your business meetings up and running as safely as possible.
Book for an hour, half or full day. Choose from a selection of room layouts, whether you need a board room, classroom, U-shape, or theatre set-ups, we’ve got you covered. Our meeting rooms have excellent natural light, and you will have use of break-out spaces. We have professional receptionists to greet guests. We can provide a whiteboard and flip chart with pad and pens, fresh coffee on request, and a diverse menu of catering options. There is a concierge service button and IT support available.
Host your team, clients and partners with our elegant buildings as your backdrop, leading technology and our attentive team at Argyll to support you.
So, if you are organising a meeting why not make it a memorable one. We offer exceptional meeting rooms to host meetings safely across all of our London locations. Locations include; City, Mayfair and Kensington. Offering multiple layout options so you can book the meeting room that’s right for you.